- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a year post matric qualification (dependent on the role)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
What to expect from a learnerships?
- Fixed term employment at the Bank (12/18/24 months dependent on the role)
- Additional qualifications/certifications
- Meaningful work experience
How you'll grow
We strive to push our bank forward so we can effect real, positive change for the communities we work in today, and those we hope to work in tomorrow. But nothing's more important than helping our people push themselves forward and expand their potential. Your core training is adapted to the programme you choose. But everything else is down to you. Right here is a world of development opportunities – anything from shadowing senior colleagues to sharing expertise at international conferences – and a continent of untapped potential. Your chances; your choices.
What you'll get
We're committed to quality and value in everything we offer our customers. And because you'll contribute to both from the moment you join us, it's only fair we recognise the quality you bring. And just how much we value it.
You'll see it in how we manage and reward your performance, as well as the extra benefits you could be entitled to – perhaps even shares in the bank. It all depends on the programme you choose, plus one huge factor: you.